A saucier pan, sometimes called a chef’s pan, is designed with a rounded bottom to keep ingredients moving, and flared sides to facilitate easy whisking and stirring. It is particularly suited to dishes that involve constant stirring, such as sauces, risottos and custards. Ergonomic handles make for convenient carrying and lifting.
- A full aluminum core heats quickly and evenly, and is protected by the rolled, sealed and polished rim
- Magnetic external layer is induction-compatible and infused with titanium to resist discoloration
- Inside layer is made of surgical-grade stainless steel for a safe and stable cooking surface
- Precision-pour rim allows for clean, convenient pouring directly from the pan
- Premium steel blend resists pitting and scorching to maintain its luster over time
- Dishwasher-safe for easy cleaning, and oven-safe to 500°F
- 3 1/2 qt.
- 19 1/4"
- 9 1/3"
- 3 1/3"
- PIECE COUNT
- Tri-Ply Stainless Steel
- Heat Source
- Gas, Electric, Ceramic, Halogen & Induction
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
No reviews yet.