When temps become oppressive, lace into the Drifter A/C® GORE-TEX® hiking shoe and seek relief trekking through bedrock pools to Echo Falls. The low-top shoe's waterproof/breathable air mesh and nubuck leather upper keeps you cool, while the highly breathable bellows tongue keeps out debris. The GORE-TEX® gasket construction and inside fabric lining seal out water and increase ventilation. Additional features include an EVA footbed shaped to cushion your foot, Patagonia® Air Cushion Plus in the midsole and heel that absorbs shock, and a Bi-Fit™ (80% post-consumer recycled) polyurethane waterproof insole board for stability. Vibram® Trail Ecostep® outsole with 30% recycled rubber grips slick surfaces.
- Waterproof and breathable air mesh and nubuck leather upper; breathable bellows tongue to keep out debris
- GORE-TEX® gasket construction and fabric lining are both waterproof and breathable
- 20% recycled EVA anatomically-shaped footbed provides cushioning, comfort and support
- EVA footframe with Patagonia® Air Cushion Plus in midsole and heel for comfort and shock absorption
- Bi-Fit™ (80% post-consumer recycled) polyurethane waterproof insole board provides support and stability underfoot
- Vibram® Trail Ecostep® outsole with 30% recycled rubber provides excellent traction
- Last characteristics: medium width, full toe box, medium arch/instep
- 442 g (15.6 oz)
- Made in China.