The Le Creuset Revolution utensil range represents the next generation of functional innovations in the kitchen, with all-new advances for superior comfort and control. Developed with chefs and culinary enthusiasts in mind, each utensil features a task-defined blade made from premium silicone, as well as a carefully crafted wood handle engineered to improve grip for a variety of kitchen tasks. (U.S. Patent No. D606,806; U.S. Patent No. D628,447; other patents pending)
- Dual-sided blade is curved for jars and bottles and straight for cans
- Premium-quality silicone blade is heat-resistant up to 482ºF/250ºC, stain-resistant, non-abrasive and easily removable for dishwasher cleaning
- Resistant to odor and flavor absorption
- Wood handle washes easily by hand
- DIMENSION (US) LENGTH
- 12 1/4"
- DIMENSION (US) WIDTH
- 1 1/2"
- RECOMMENDED FOR
- CLEANLY SCRAPING JARS, CANS AND BOTTLES; MIXING, BLENDING, FOLDING, STIRRING
- BLADE IS DISHWASHER SAFE; HAND-WASH WOOD HANDLE
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN