The AeroHead Sport completely changes what a rubber hunting boot can be by replacing the rubber shell with one made of extremely durable, lightweight and insulating polyurethane. Designed for optimal fit and flexibility, the waterproof AeroHead Sport is built for ultimate comfort. Its Brush Tuff material stands up to unforgiving brush and briers while an abrasion resistant shin guard offers extra protection without added bulk.
- Aerofoam Shell: Made of the same material used to insulate refrigerators and freezers, our polyurethane AeroForm Shell wraps the entire foot for cushioning comfort and warmth. It is ultra-light and flexible and won't crack, tear or fade.
- Brush Tuff: A unique combination of spandex and Lycra is layered over neoprene for extra durability.
- Flexible Neoprene: Not only does this create a more comfortable waterproof boot, it can easily be rolled down to keep you cooler when the temperature rises and dry quicker when it's time to take them off.
- Gore Optifade Elevated 2: Complete your Sitka® Gear system with the only boots to use GORE™ OPTIFADE™ Concealment. This pattern is designed around animal vision and not human eyesight, preventing prey from ever recognizing you as a predator. The Elevated II pattern is specifically designed for whitetail hunters and is optimized for ranges of 80 yards and under, keeping you concealed 15 feet above the ground in your tree stand.
- Comfort Liner: Quick drying and moisture wicking, our jersey knit liner will keep your feet dry and comfortable.
- Neoprene Gusset: Durable, neoprene gusset accommodates different calf sizes and makes it easy to slide the boot on and off.
- Aero Sport Outsole: This all-season outsole with non-loading tread is built to take on the rugged outdoors.
- Height: 16"
- Plain Toe Protection
- Removable EVA Footbed
- Best for mud and snow traction
No reviews yet.