Named for this famous French upside-down apple tarte, the enameled cast iron Tarte Tatin is a capable alternative for a variety of recipes like pizza and quiche when used in place of a conventional pie dish.
- Inverted handles for flipping the dish to release contents
- Shallow design for baking traditional pastries, pies and quiches
- Even heat distribution and superior heat retention
- Durable, nonreactive sand-colored interior enamel
- Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel that resists chipping and cracking
- CAPACITY (US)
- 2 QT.
- 9 3/4"
- 1 3/4"
- 5 1/4 LBS.
- PIECE COUNT
- CAST IRON
- HEAT SOURCE
- GAS, ELECTRIC, CERAMIC, HALOGEN, INDUCTION & OVEN
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
No reviews yet.