This hiking-inspired work boot was assembled with pride in Portland, Oregon with materials from around the world. A breathable waterproof membrane adds extra protection against the elements, and the rugged, non-slip sole keeps it stable.
- American Built with materials from around the world.
- Direct attach PU midsole
- Integrated heel cushion
- KEEN.DRY ™ waterproof breathable membrane
- Lining with hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort technology
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F1677-96 Mark II non-slip testing standards
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 EH Standards
- Not compatible with aftermarket insoles or orthotics
- Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- TPU stability shank
- Waterproof nubuck leather upper
Approximate weight per shoe: 23.5 oz/666.2 g Style: Boots, Work Features: American Built, Certified Slip Resistant (Mark II), Electrical Hazard (EH), Medium Duty, Men's Work Boots, Metal Free, Oil Resistant, Soft Toe, Waterproof Category: Work Boots & Shoes Activity: Construction Collections: Industrial Type: Work Boots Gender: Men Upper: Leather Lining: Hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort lining Rubber: Direct-attach Construction Measurement Note: Our measurements were taken using a Men’s size 9 US (42.0 EU). Measurements may vary by size.
No reviews yet.
Order By 2:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time and in stock orders ship same business day Monday-Friday.