Designed to keep feet dry in comfort, these plain-toe Boondock men's waterproof work boots feature our exclusive anti-fatigue technology and rugged lug outsoles designed to be resistant to oils, slips and abrasions.
- Premium waterproof leather with waterproof membrane for dry feet
- Composite safety toe is shaped on TiTAN® last for non-metallic protection
- Dual-purpose top hardware for lacing customization
- Combination three-quarter Goodyear® welt/cement heel construction
- Rigid external heel cup for lateral stability
- Dual-density polyurethane midsole and cold-formula thermoplastic urethane (TPU) outsole
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Dual-density dynamic anti-fatigue technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot
- Cold formula thermoplastic urethane (TPU) outsole features deep lugs for traction and is slip-, oil- and abrasion-resistant
Our exclusive Anti-Fatigue Technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot for comfort. Molded, inverted cones support, collapse and return energy in key pressure zones, and the cone structure uses less material for a lighter boot.
Water-impermeable membrane keeps feet drier and delivers superior waterproof protection. Also provides blood-borne pathogen protection.
Waterproof leather has been specially treated to give it waterproof properties, causing liquids to bead up and shed from the surface.
COMPOSITE SAFETY TOE
Lightweight, non-metallic, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets I/75 and C/75 impact compression and ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 safety standards.
ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION
These boots meet ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 electrical hazard standards to provide secondary underfoot protection against the hazards of stepping on live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts, or apparatus.
THERMAL PLASTIC URETHANE COLD FORMULA
These slip-, oil-, and abrasion-resistant soles are made from a specially-formulated thermal plastic urethane compound which provides enhanced traction on frosted ice surfaces and maintains flexibility longer in cold temperatures.