The KÜHL Dani Sherpa Jacket is cut from a premium Italian fabric. First, a micro-suede is sublimated from a photograph of vintage leather. The sublimated micro suede is then lightly brushed on the face, bringing through the sueded micro fibers to give it the appearance of authentic vintage leather at one third the weight. Finally, this micro-suede is bonded to a luxuriously soft premium Italian poly shearling fleece providing comfort and body warmth.
The design uses a unique combination of merino wool blended knit fleece stretch panels running under the arms and on the side body to create a superior fit and greater range of motion. This makes the Dani Sherpa Jacket incredibly flattering on the body, ideally warm and remarkably comfortable.
- Fabric 1: 48% Acrylic, 43% Poly, 9% Polyurethane | 19.8 oz/sq. yd; 670 GSM
- Fabric 2: 60% Wool, 40% Poly | 8.9 oz/sq. yd; 300 GSM
- Italian micro suede bonded to shearling fleece for an authentic vintage look
- Wool blend fleece side panels and underarms reduce bulk and add stretch
- Removable hood
- Zippered hand warmer pockets
- Unique high-gauge stitching