The 12" Insulated Pac rubber work boots are 100% waterproof to take on any grimy job. The Trac-Lite™ slip-resistant outsole provides superior traction. The steel safety toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-05 M I/75 C/75 EH. A 9mm woolfelt midsole and foam insulation provides warmth in cold conditions. The boot has a contoured heel that prevents slippage and makes walking more comfortable. A protective rubber toecap adds durability for working conditions that require crawling. Steel shank.
- Ozone-resistant rust red premium rubber offers 100% waterproof protection.
- Steel toe meets ASTM F2413-05/75 C/75 EH certification for protective footwear and has long been the standard for safety.
- Trac-Lite™ outsole delivers outstanding all-around traction in mud, snow and other loose terrain.
- Polymeric foam insulation keeps you warm during cold days on the job.
- Thick, 9mm wool/felt insole for added insulation.
- Contoured heel prevents heel slippage and gives you a more ridged fit.
- Removable EVA insole for cushioning comfort.
- Rubber protective toecap offers added durability for those in conditions that require crawling.
- 3-eyelet lace top for a secure fit.
- 12" height.
- 6 lbs per pair.
No reviews yet.