- Mid-thigh length
- Removable coyote fur ruff , with an adjustable bracing wire for superior protection in high-wind conditions, on a removable hood with a Velcro® secured collar adds warmth and versatility
- Heavy-duty, centre front ® 2-way locking zipper
- Storm flap over centre front zipper secured with Velcro®
- Two lower front fleece-lined welt handwarmer pockets secured with zipper closure
- Two interior pockets; right security pocket with zipper closure, left drop-in with stretch media pocket with headphone access opening
- Adjustable waist drawcord provides added warmth
- Interior shoulder straps allow wearer to carry over their shoulder
- Recessed, heavy-duty, flexible, rib-knit cuff s
- Back vent with hidden snap closure
- Centre back length: 33” / 83.82cm
WHY CANADA GOOSE CHOOSES FUR
For Canada Goose, functionality is paramount. Our jackets are built for the coldest places on Earth _ places where skin around the face can freeze in an instant. In these environments _ when life is on the line _ fur is not just the best choice, but the only choice.
We do not use fake or "faux" fur because it simply does not protect as well as real fur. Faux fur is only a fashion statement and does not act in the same way that real fur does to protect skin from frostbite. Fur trim around a hood works to disrupt airflow and create turbulent (warm air), which protects the face from frostbite.
We have chosen to use coyote fur because it is highly abundant. In fact, in many regions of North America, coyotes are considered a pest as they attack livestock, endangered prey species, pets and sometimes people.
Canada Goose only purchases fur from certified Canadian trappers, and the trapping of fur-bearing animals is strictly regulated by the provincial and territorial wildlife departments in Canada. In fact, Canada is the world leader in humane trapping methods, providing the scientific basis for the Agreement on International Humane Trapping Standards (AIHTS), which establishes the required standards for approval and certification of animal trapping devices.
We also take pride in the fact that by supporting this sustainable industry we are supporting aboriginal communities of the Canadian North and their ways of life. We strongly identify with the values of these communities, which are based on a profound respect for and harmony with nature.
We know that whether or not people want to wear fur is a personal choice, and we respect that. In turn, we hope that people will respect our ethical and responsible use of fur.
Canada Goose is deeply committed to the preservation of our global environment and the humane treatment of animals. We never purchase fur from fur farms, never use fur from endangered animals, and only purchase fur from certified Canadian trappers.