We've constructed our Timberland PRO® Endurance 6-Inch Waterproof Steel Toe for the ultimate in safety and jobsite performance. You know the confidence that a steel-toed workboot brings, and we've brought this boot further with safety features such as our Timberland PRO® Rubber outsole, which is oil-, slip- and abrasion-resistant and features a low profile for high surface contact; our anti-fatigue technology to absorb shock and return energy to the foot; and a Steel-Flex® puncture-resistant plate for flexible underfoot protection.
- Premium full-grain leather for comfort and abrasion resistance
- Timberland PRO® rubber outsole is slip-, oil- and heat-resistant and features Ladder Lock™ outsole radius
- Timberland PRO® Rubber "double toe" and Timberland PRO® rubber backstay for increased abrasion resistance and durability
- Steel safety toe shaped on TiTAN® last for protection and a roomy fit
- Anti-fatigue technology with conical geometry in the polyurethane midsole reduces shock and returns energy to the foot
- Mesh lining with Agion® antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfort
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Steel-Flex® puncture-resistant plate for flexible underfoot protection
- Contoured single-density open-cell polyurethane footbed with Agion® antimicrobial cover for breathable comfort and odor control
Timberland PRO® Rubber
We used a heat-resistant, durable, specially made rubber compound to offer improved slip resistance, abrasion resistance and oil resistance. The result is better traction on all surfaces.
Solid rubber sole design and Timberland PRO® rubber compound combine to have a resistance to hot contact using EN ISO 20344:2004 8.7 at 572°F to 1000°F.
Our puncture-resistant footwear meets PR puncture ASTM F2412-05 and ASTM F2413-05 safety standards and features a steel plate designed to to minimize likelihood of puncture wounds caused by sharp objects that could penetrate the sole.
Our exclusive Anti-Fatigue technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot to deliver long-lasting comfort all day long. Molded, inverted cones support, collapse and return energy in key pressure zones, plus the cone structure means less material, making a lighter boot.
Our premium waterproof leathers surround a breathable water-impermeable lining to keep feet dry and deliver the best waterproof protection.
Waterproof leather has been specially treated to give it waterproof properties, causing liquids to bead up and shed from the surface.
Timberland PRO® workboots stand up to ASTM F2412-05, F2413-05, I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards. They're engineered with a wide-flanged, tempered steel toe cap, providing protection for people in hazardous work environments.
Electrical Hazard Protection
Our workboots with electrical hazard protection meet ANSI Z41PT99, ASTM F2412-11, ASTM 2413-11 and F2892-11 standards to provide protection from open circuits.
Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.