The Bogs® Ultra High boot was originally designed to help dairy farmers stay safe and comfy on slippery indoor and outdoor cement surfaces. Easy-on pull handles, durable hand-lasted rubber over 7mm waterproof Neo-Tech insulation. An internal midsole with rubber sponge for extra cushioning and warmth. Aegis antimicrobial odor protection insole. Comfort-rated from temperate to -40°F. You don’t have to milk cows for a living to appreciate the every day comfort and durability of this boot.
- 100% Waterproof
- Durable hand-lasted rubber and a four way stretch inner bootie
- Constructed with 7mm waterproof Neo-Tech
- Non-slip and non-marking outsole
- Aegis antimicrobial odor protection insole
- Easy-on pull handles
- Comfort rated from temperate to -40°F
- Height: 15”
- Circumference at calf 15"
- Weight 4lbs per pair
- Internal midsole with rubber sponge delivers extra cushion and warmth
- Available in sizes 6-11
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
No reviews yet.