The HyperFlow microfilter utilizes the latest Hollow Fiber Technology and our most advanced engineering to make water treatment so small and so easy to use, it will change the way you travel in the backcountry. Its ergonomic design, diminutive size and tool-free maintainability make it just as appropriate on day trips as it is on multi-day excursions. Add a filtration rate of 3-liters per minute and you've got the most efficient microfilter ever created. Also included is a Quick Connect bottle adaptor—allowing direct connection to all MSR® hydration products and a variety of other "wide mouth" containers—and an advanced prefilter to prolong the life of your filter.
* High Flow Rate: Pumps more than 3 liters per minute or one liter every 20 strokes.
* Ultralight: Just 7.4 oz. (209 g).
* Ultra-small: Just 7x3.5 in. ( 17.8 x 8.3 cm) makes it easy to take along even when space is at a premium.
* Field-Maintainable: Can be cleaned repeatedly for flow recovery without tools.
* Super Convenient: Quick Connect bottle adapter lets you filter water directly into a variety of containers, including all MSR hydration products and other wide-mouth containers
Made in USA
Effective against protozoa
Effective against bacteria
Effective against viruses
Effective against particulate
Effective against chemicals/toxins
7.8 oz / 221 g
3.5 in / 8.3 cm
7 in / 17.8 cm
Filter pore size
3 liters per min
Flow (strokes per liter)
Country of Origin
Made in Seattle, USA
Water Bottle Adapter
Cartridge replacement indicator
No reviews yet.
Order By 2:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time and in stock orders ship same business day Monday-Friday.