With a subtly cinched waist, sleek design and mid-thigh length, the Trillium Parka is designed to offer the best in extreme weather protection while still flattering a woman’s form. With a classic aesthetic, this Parka is perfect for casual days in the city or for an outdoor adventure.
Coyote Fur Ruff
625 fill power white duck down
- Two upper fleece-lined pockets offer a perfect place to tuck hands in to keep them warm
- Centre back length: 36” (91.44cm)
- Waist draw cord provides added warmth
- Storm flap covers heavy-duty two-way locking front zipper adding protection and secures with embossed snaps for added durability
- Lower fleece-lined flapped pockets secure with snaps offering an option to safely store your belongings
- Mid-thigh length provides good protection
- Recessed, heavy-duty, flexible rib-knit cuffs keep out the cold
- Removable and adjustable down hood with removable coyote fur ruff provides versatility and a hidden snap secured collar adds an extra element of warmth
WHY CANADA GOOSE CHOOSES FUR
For Canada Goose, functionality is paramount. Our jackets are built for the coldest places on Earth _ places where skin around the face can freeze in an instant. In these environments _ when life is on the line _ fur is not just the best choice, but the only choice.
We do not use fake or "faux" fur because it simply does not protect as well as real fur. Faux fur is only a fashion statement and does not act in the same way that real fur does to protect skin from frostbite. Fur trim around a hood works to disrupt airflow and create turbulent (warm air), which protects the face from frostbite.
We have chosen to use coyote fur because it is highly abundant. In fact, in many regions of North America, coyotes are considered a pest as they attack livestock, endangered prey species, pets and sometimes people.
Canada Goose only purchases fur from certified Canadian trappers, and the trapping of fur-bearing animals is strictly regulated by the provincial and territorial wildlife departments in Canada. In fact, Canada is the world leader in humane trapping methods, providing the scientific basis for the Agreement on International Humane Trapping Standards (AIHTS), which establishes the required standards for approval and certification of animal trapping devices.
We also take pride in the fact that by supporting this sustainable industry we are supporting aboriginal communities of the Canadian North and their ways of life. We strongly identify with the values of these communities, which are based on a profound respect for and harmony with nature.
We know that whether or not people want to wear fur is a personal choice, and we respect that. In turn, we hope that people will respect our ethical and responsible use of fur.
Canada Goose is deeply committed to the preservation of our global environment and the humane treatment of animals. We never purchase fur from fur farms, never use fur from endangered animals, and only purchase fur from certified Canadian trappers.