The Alphaburly® Sport hunting boot is made of insulated, scent-free, rubber-clad neoprene for waterproof comfort and protection. Naturally-insulating neoprene stretches for a personalized fit, and, together with the LaCrosse® Ankle-Fit(tm) design, guarantees exceptional comfort. Fleece lining provides moisture management, comfort and warmth, and varying levels of Thinsulate(tm) Ultra Insulation offer additional warmth for colder conditions. The adjustable gusset with Cam-Loc buckle accommodates varying calf sizes, and a Sport Chassis(tm) outsole with EVA midsole cradles the foot for all-day comfort and ensures stability on uneven terrain.
- Scent-free, waterproof rubber-over-naturally insulating neoprene will keep your foot dry and warm in the wettest conditions.
- Neoprene stretches for a personalized fit. Not only will the neoprene give you the most comfortable rubber boot you\'ve ever had, but also keep you as warm on your 100th outing as it did on your first.
- Thinsulate(tm) Ultra Insulation lines the inside of the boot to keep you warm on the coldest days in the treestand or on the ice.
- Lightweight cushioning and outstanding stability from the rugged Sport Chassis(tm) outsole provide optimal traction in all conditions and prevent build up of mud.
- 100% waterproof, ozone-resistant rubber provides scent-free tracks.
- Thick cushioning EVA midsole offers extra comfort and shock absorption.
- Cam-loc buckle supplies a customized fit and is easily adjustable to accommodate clothing.
- Back gusset allows for any calf size fit.
- Mossy Oak® brand's successful camo patterns achieve an impressive three-dimensional illusion.
- Also available in Realtree® AP(tm) HD.
- 18 height.
- 5.5 lbs per pair.
No reviews yet.