When storms roll in at high altitudes, give your hands waterproof protection developed with the same award-winning technology as our Seattle Sombrero and Crocodiles® gaiters. Insulating, removable liners within the modular mitts keep your digits warm during technical tasks.
Constructed with the same 3-layer 70D Taslan ripstop GORE-TEX® as our award winning Seattle Sombrero and Crocodiles® gators, these technical, versatile, waterproof mitts are the warmest in the Mt. Baker lineup. Removable PrimaLoft® One insulated glove liners provide storm protection in cold, damp climates at high altitude.
Avg. Weight (oz./g): 9.1 / 258 L
- Removable liner
- PrimaLoft® One insulation- 170g in liner
- AlpenGrip® palm
- Ripstop nylon liner
- Moonlite Pile fleece palm on liner
- Toughed™ tabs prevent slipping
- Fully seam taped
- Pre-curved, boxed construction
- Ladder-lock wrist cinch
- SuperCinch™ gauntlet closure
- Heat packet pocket on back of hand
- Gauntlet adjustment Fabric- 3-layer 70D Taslan ripstop GORE-TEX® shell // ripstop nylon liner