Take the tough air mesh from the Breeze 2.0 GTX and customize the EVA midsole for a low-cut shoe and you’ve got the Breeze 2.0 Low GTX. Nimble, light and waterproof means serious enough for hiking on rough trails and walking with a pack in all kinds of weather. The Vibram® Contact sole delivers reliable grip and the nubuck leather lasts season after season. Wrap it up with a breathable, waterproof, GORE-TEX® liner and you’ll have versatility and support in the Breeze 2.0 Low GTX.
- Incredibly stable on rough trails
- Excellent traction via Vasque exclusive Vibram Contact sole
- All day comfort
- GORE-TEX® with Extended Comfort Technology
- Rubber heel cap
- Tough, abrasion resistant mesh panels
- Low friction lacing
- WEIGHT : 1 lb. 11 oz. (782g)
- LAST : Arc Tempo
- UPPER : 1.8mm Waterproof Nubuck Leather, Air Mesh
- FOOTBED : Dual Density EVA
- MIDSOLE : Molded EVA
- OUTSOLE : Vasque Exclusive Vibram® Contact with XSTrek Compound
No reviews yet.