This one's for men who appreciate a boot that provides both rugged performance and comfort. In addition to our anti-fatigue technology and composite safety toe, we've added a padded collar and 600 grams of Thermolite® insulation for warmth. And when you're wearing this waterproof, insulated boot, you can walk around the jobsite with confidence: The soles are resistant to oils, slips and abrasions, and the deeply lugged rubber outsole is designed to maximize traction in the cold weather - tested using SATRA TM144:2007 - to extend flexibility on frosted ice surfaces. Imported.
- Premium waterproof leather with a waterproof membrane for extreme abrasion resistance and dry feet
- Molded Timberland PRO® rubber protector for increased abrasion resistance and durability
- Composite safety toe
- Combination three-quarter Goodyear Welt cement construction
- Dual-density polyurethane (PU) and thermal plastic urethane (TPU) midsole
- Constructed on the TiTAN® last for superior fit
- 600 grams of efficient flame-laminated Thermolite™ insulation for warmth without bulk
- Contoured open-cell polyurethane footbed with Outlast® Adaptive Comfort®technology for breathable comfort and drier feet
- Oil-, slp- and abrasion-resistant dual-density cold temperature TPU lug outsole
Our exclusive Anti-Fatigue technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot to deliver long-lasting comfort all day long. Molded, inverted cones support, collapse and return energy in key pressure zones, plus the cone structure means less material, making a lighter boot.
Our premium waterproof leathers surround a breathable water-impermeable lining to keep feet dry and deliver the best waterproof protection.
Waterproof leather has been specially treated to give it waterproof properties, causing liquids to bead up and shed from the surface.
Lightweight, high-lofted, quick-drying, moisture-resistant insulation keeps feet warm in any weather.