Our 9-inch Timberland PRO® Rip Saw waterproof men's logger boot offers the comfort and protection you need out in the field (or forest). Packed with 400g flame-laminated Thermolite® insulation for jobs in cold weather, this composite-toe boot has a Vibram®oil-, slip- and abrasion-resistant outsole with Ladder LockÂ™ outsole radius, cast metal hardware, abrasion-resistant waterproof leather uppers, a steel shank and anti-fatigue technology for shock absorption while you're on the job.
- Upper is crafted from premium waterproof leather and Ever-Guard™ leather with waterproof membrane for abrasion resistance and dry feet
- Safety toe shaped on TiTAN® last for lightweight protection
- Goodyear welt construction and leather welt offers a durable, heat-resistant mechanical bond
- Efficient flame-laminated Thermolite® 400g insulation for warmth without bulk
- Mesh lining with Agion® antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Exclusive Independent Suspension Network™ system for superior control, support and agility
- Vibram® outsole for durability and traction
- Dual-density Anti-Fatigue Technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot
- Steel shank for structural support
Top notch service!
Vermont Gear Farm Way service is the best you will find anywhere. Shipment was literally overnight, boots were in stock and email questions answered promptly. What else can you ask for. Thank you.
Was this helpful?