This season, we're expanding our Timberland PROÂ®Â collection with the Hyperion, a rugged workboot that's packed with safety and performance features. We want your days at the worksite to be comfortable and safe, and so we've added an alloy safety toe, a lightweight molded EVA midsole, cement construction, premium leather with a waterproof membrane and dual-density Dynamic Anti-Fatigue Technology to ensure that you won't have to worry about your footwear while you work through long days on your feet. Imported.
- Premium leather upper with waterproof membrane for abrasion resistance and dry feet
- Timberland PRO® rubber "double toe" and Ever-Guard™ leather backstay for increased abrasion resistance and durability
- Alloy safety toe shaped on TiTAN® XL last for lightweight protection and a generous fit
- Lightweight molded EVA midsole for athletic performance
- Mesh lining with Agion® antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfortable feet
- Dual-purpose cast metal top hardware for instant lacing customization and increased durability
- Thermal plastic urethane (TPU) instep overlays for improved fit and support
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Vibram® outsole for durability and traction
- New, dual-density Dynamic Anti-Fatigue Technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot while providing enhanced moisture management for all-day comfort
Our exclusive Anti-Fatigue technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot to deliver long-lasting comfort all day long. Molded, inverted cones support, collapse and return energy in key pressure zones, plus the cone structure means less material, making a lighter boot.
Our premium waterproof leathers surround a breathable water-impermeable lining to keep feet dry and deliver the best waterproof protection.
Waterproof leather has been specially treated to give it waterproof properties, causing liquids to bead up and shed from the surface.
Specially treated leather that provides outstanding abrasion resistance. High wear areas are reinforced with Ever-Guard™ leather to enhance durability in rugged worksite conditions.
Electrical Hazard Protection
Our workboots with electrical hazard protection meet ANSI Z41PT99, ASTM F2412-05 and F2413-05 standards to provide protection from open circuits.
Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
30-Day Comfort Guarantee
Includes the 30-Day Comfort Guarantee: If during the first thirty (30) days following your purchase you believe our footwear is not more comfortable than other brands you have worn, Timberland will refund the purchase price of the boots to you, no questions asked, provided you still have your dated receipt of purchase. Please contact Timberland customer service at 1-800-445-5545 for more details.
PowerFit™ Comfort System
The PowerFit™ comfort system uses a combination of ergonomically designed elements at key zones to supply movement and provide critical support - delivering maximum comfort all day long.