Thumbnail Filmstrip of Big Agnes Encampment 15 Regular Images
Our Classic Synthetic bags offer great value and high quality materials including Insotect Hotstream® insulation, featuring 100% recycled material, which feels as warm and soft as down insulation. Whether you’re looking for your first bag or want to add a synthetic option to your gear quiver, campers of all levels will appreciate the versatility of these Big Agnes System bags. Made thermally efficient with A-Shingo™, A-Flex™, or quilted construction, you’ll notice the total body insulation right away. Slip any rectangular 20” wide pad into our full pad sleeve design and you are ready to go.
- New design improves connection between pad sleeve and bag providing a roomier sleeping space without adding bulk
- New contour allows the bag to drape around you, increasing insulation performance
- Free Range Hood increases ability to lift and move head even when zipped
- New cordlock lets you un-cinch the hood with one hand
- No-draft collar, No-draft wedge, No-draft zipper
- Vaulted foot box creates more wiggle room for your feet
- Zipper Garage stores zipper and eliminates Velcro
- Integrated full pad sleeve
- Rectangular shaped bag
- Stretch panel on pad sleeve doubles as pillow stabilizer
- Interior fabric loops for sleeping bag liners
- Exterior loops for hang drying or storage
- 70”/178cm YKK #8 zipper
- Mate together left and right zip bags
- Mesh storage sack & nylon stuff sack
- Instotect Hotstream® insulation - 100% recycled, high loft
- A-Flex™ construction
Regular up to 5' 10"
|Stuff Sack Size
|L 9" x 20"
|9" x 10"