Go ahead. Order that skinny, double tall, half-caff, extra hot, extra dry cappuccino with a shot of hazelnut. No matter how long or complicated your coffee order is, when you hand your favorite barista a 16oz Kanteen® Insulated, you'll earn enough cool points to make up for it. After just a few days spent with your sleek, double-walled, vacuum insulated Kanteen, you'll become what we call a true believer.
You'll find yourself extolling its virtues as you fill up at the water cooler, telling co-workers how it keeps your coffee steaming for up to six hours and iced drinks chilled for more than 24. The Stainless Loop Cap creates a totally stainless interior that's easy to clean and doesn't make your mango smoothie taste like yesterday's mocha. You might even wax poetic about its many fine qualities, including the safe, BPA-free, 18/8, food-grade stainless steel, easy-to-clean rounded corners and stainless steel threads. And you'll definitely find yourself mentioning the Café Cap, which converts it to a shiny to-go mug with a quick twist.
- Insulates hot beverages up to 6 hours
- Insulates iced drinks up to 24 hours
- Durable, double-walled construction
- High performance vacuum insulation
- 18/8 food-grade stainless steel, no liner
- 100% stainless interior (stainless caps)
- Extra wide mouth for easy filling and pouring
- No BPA, phthalates, lead, or other toxins
- Doesn't retain or impart flavors
- Rounded corners are easy to clean with no hard angles where dirt or bacteria can stick
- External, stainless steel threads
- Slim design fits in most cup holders
- Café and Flip D-Ring accessory caps
- Lifetime warranty
- Capacity: 16 fluid ounces (473 ml)
- Weight: 8.75 ounces (w/o cap)
- Size: 7.25" H (w/o cap) x 2.9375" W
- Opening diameter: 2.125” (54 mm)
- 18/8 food-grade stainless steel
- Compatible with backcountry water filters
- Cafe Cap is NOT leakproof
At Klean Kanteen, we provide high quality, long-life, sustainable solutions that replace single-use items."Sustainable" is a word we don't use lightly. It means a lot more than just carbon offsets, recycled packaging or wind energy. A sustainable business consciously adopts practices that benefit more than the bottom line. We must consider the sum total of our interactions with people, the environment, culture and technology. We continually work to lessen our impact in four key areas: energy, water, waste, and chemicals. As we strive be a model and a leader, sustainability will continue to drive our decisions much as it was a driver of the invention of the first Klean Kanteen itself.