Le Creuset's new Signature skillets feature a helper handle for easier lifting and added control when moving between stovetop, oven and table.
Cast iron skillets have long been treasured kitchen staples for stovetop frying and oven baking. Over time, the matte black interior enamel develops a natural patina that is ideal for searing and frying. Pour spouts on two sides allow for drip-free pouring.
This small size is perfect for sauteing herbs or preparing individual portions of eggs or cornbread.
- Helper handle adds comfort and control when lifting
- Compact size is ideal for individual servings or frying eggs
- Durable black enamel finish requires no seasoning
- Even heat distribution and superior heat retention
- Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel resists chipping and cracking
- 6 1/3"
- LENGTH WITH HANDLES
- 12 1/4"
- 1/2 QT.
- PIECE COUNT
- CAST IRON
- HEAT SOURCE
- GAS, ELECTRIC, CERAMIC, HALOGEN, INDUCTION
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN