Gather your family around the table to share a meal carefully prepared in the 5 1/2 qt. round French oven, Le Creuset’s signature piece that’s been well-loved for generations. The generous size is indispensable in any working kitchen, easily accommodating classic recipes like chicken soup or beouf bourguignon.
Also known as a Dutch oven, this updated kitchen classic enhances the cooking process by evenly distributing heat and locking in the optimal amount of moisture. With ergonomic handles and an advanced interior enamel that resists chipping and cleans easily, Le Creuset’s French ovens blend the best of the past with the latest innovations in comfort and functionality.
- Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel resists chipping and cracking; interior enamel is engineered to resist staining and dulling
- Sand-colored interior enamel makes it easy to monitor food as it cooks, preventing burning and sticking
- Oversized handles provide even weight distribution and a secure grip
- Ergonomic composite knobs are heat resistant to 500°F
- Built-in lid stabilizers provide a secure, no-slide fit
- The lightest weight per quart of any premium cast iron cookware available
- CAPACITY (US)
- 5 1/2 QT.
- 10 3/4"
- 7 1/4"
- PIECE COUNT
- CAST IRON
- HEAT SOURCE
- GAS, ELECTRIC, CERAMIC, HALOGEN, INDUCTION, OVEN & STOVETOP
- DISHWASHWER SAFE
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN