Built like a classic farm boot, the Cheyanne combines rich full-grain leather and handcrafted vulcanized rubber for durable, completely waterproof construction that helps you make quick work of your duties outdoors. A lining made with 200g Thinsulate insulation earns it a rating down to 25º below zero, while its comfort and versatility ensure youll always keep a pair by the door.
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction
- Waterproof leather upper
- 200g Thinsulate insulation
- 2.5mm bonded felt frost plug
- Removable EVA comfort footbed
- Handcrafted waterproof vulcanized rubber shell with herringbone outsole
No reviews yet.