Whether stirring sauces as they simmer or serving plates at the table, the stoneware spoon rest is a decorative and convenient way to keep tablecloths and countertops clean when setting down utensils. Its specially grooved handle rest keeps spoons, spatulas and ladles from sliding, while its large bowl-shaped top contains any food still left on the utensils.
- High-quality exterior enamel protects against metal marks and other damage
- Hard-wearing, impermeable finish fired at temperatures as high as 2192ºF is safe for cutting on with knives
- Less than 1% porosity, blocking moisture absorption which can lead to cracking, crazing and rippling along the interior
- Unique clay mixture creates a very dense material when fired, maintaining even temperatures and preventing scorching
- Resistant to staining and flavor/odor absorption
- A virtually nonstick glazed interior that easily releases foods for quick cleanup
- A perfectly color-matched palette of bold, consistent tones for easy mixing and matching with other Le Creuset products