The stoneware construction of the tart dish is well-suited to baking, and outperforms materials like aluminum to provide steadier, more even heat. Its curving sidewall adds a touch of character to finished pastries while also serving the functional role of helping crusts bake perfectly.
- Stoneware maintains even temperatures and prevents scorching
- Unmatched thermal resistance - safe for freezer, microwave, oven, broiler and dishwasher
- Dense stoneware blocks moisture absorption to prevent cracking, crazing and rippling
- Impermeable exterior enamel resists scratches and stains, and is safe for cutting on with knives
- Nearly-nonstick glazed interior easily releases foods for quick cleanup