From miniature cakes and custard desserts to pot pies and bread pudding, Le Creuset stackable ramekins allow for both individual preparation and presentation without sacrificing the even heat distribution and quick-release benefits of cooking with stoneware. Each ramekin features an interior ridge that allows them to stack vertically without sticking together.
Some colors are exclusive to specific retailers.
- High-quality exterior enamel protects against metal marks and other damage
- Hard-wearing, impermeable finish fired at temperatures as high as 2192ºF is safe for cutting on with knives
- Unmatched thermal resistance from -65ºF to 500ºF — safe for the freezer, microwave, oven, broiler and dishwasher
- Less than 1% porosity, blocking moisture absorption which can lead to cracking, crazing and rippling along the interior
- Unique clay mixture creates a very dense material when fired, maintaining even temperatures and preventing scorching
- Resistant to staining and flavor/odor absorption
- A virtually nonstick glazed interior that easily releases foods for quick cleanup
- A perfectly color-matched palette of bold, consistent tones for easy mixing and matching with other Le Creuset products