Le Creuset’s largest stoneware multi-purpose bowl lives up to its name. Use it for serving a green salad, for side dishes of vegetables or rice, or as a fruit bowl on the kitchen counter. It also works well as a mixing bowl for cake batter or cookie dough – the hard-wearing finish stands up to beaters and other tools.
The large, medium and small multi-purpose bowls nestle inside each other for easy storage.
- High-quality exterior enamel protects against metal marks and other damage
- Hard-wearing, impermeable finish fired at temperatures as high as 2192ºF is safe for cutting on with knives
- Unmatched thermal resistance from -65ºF to 500ºF — safe for the freezer, microwave, oven, broiler and dishwasher
- Less than 1% porosity, blocking moisture absorption which can lead to cracking, crazing and rippling along the interior
- Unique clay mixture creates a very dense material when fired, maintaining even temperatures and preventing scorching
- Resistant to staining and flavor/odor absorption
- A virtually nonstick glazed interior that easily releases foods for quick cleanup
- A perfectly color-matched palette of bold, consistent tones for easy mixing and matching with other Le Creuset products