Le Creuset enamel on steel kettles are crafted of high-quality materials and built to last. Made with sturdy carbon steel and finished with a vibrant porcelain enamel finish, each model combines precise craftsmanship with the colorful style and beauty that only Le Creuset can offer.
With a variety of unique designs and sizes, there’s a kettle for any kitchen — from compact to large, from traditional to modern. Useful for preparing French press coffee, oatmeal and much more in addition to tea, Le Creuset kettles make excellent gifts and are a simple yet effective way to add a touch of color to the kitchen.
Some colors are exclusive to specific retailers.
- Convenient quick heating and superior heat distribution
- A generous base size for greater contact with heating element so water boils quickly
- Fixed whistle can be easily flipped open for pouring
- Stainless steel handle brackets for more secure handling
- Heat-resistant, ergonomic handle for safe pouring
- A unique single-tone whistle to alert when water has reached a rolling boil
- Kettle capacity marked on the base for quick reference
- Can be used on any heat source (gas, electric, induction, ceramic)
- CAPACITY (US)
- 1 3/4 QT.
- PIECE COUNT
- ENAMEL ON STEEL
- RECOMMENDED FOR
- BOILING WATER FOR TEA, COFFEE OR OATMEAL
- HEAT SOURCE
- GAS, ELECTRIC, CERAMIC, HALOGEN, INDUCTION & STOVETOP COOKING
- HAND WASH
- 5 YEARS
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN