- Shell // 27 denier Polyester Woven Ripstop w/ DWR Finish
- Side Panels // 20 denier Stretch Nylon Ripstop w/ DWR Finish
- Liner // Polygiene Treated 20 denier Stretch Nylon Ripstop
- Cuff // Brushed Jersey Gusset
- Pocket Liner // Brushed Tricot
- Micro fleece lined zip hand pockets for comfort and added warmth.
- Deep zippered chest pocket.
- Breathable 4-way stretch side panels.
- Form fitting 5 panel hood.
- Cuffs stretch and fit securely with a soft, brushed polyester jersey gusset.
- Primaloft® Hi-Loft 80 g/m2
- Side Panels // Polartec Alpha Active Insulation
16.9 oz // Large
From early to late season the Kelvin Lite Hoody’s compressibility, temperature regulation, and Standard Fit make it our most versatile Insulation piece.
The Kelvin Lite Hoody is constructed with a densely woven shell fabric to shear off wind and an open, more breathable liner for increased thermal regulation. The combination provides a thoughtfully versatile insulation piece that can be tossed on over your layers for protection while static or as a traditional insulation layer.
PrimaLoft® Hi-Loft Synthetic Insulation offers warmth without weight that is light and packs small. Delivering a puffier feel and a durable loft that will maintain its warmth for many seasons. Hi-Loft absorbs less moisture from the start while encouraging the passage of vapor to keep you from being cold or clammy.
Polartec Alpha Active Insulation is employed in the side panels for additional mobility, comfort, and moisture management.
No reviews yet.